Friday 4 December 2015

Urban Decay + Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Review.. Blogmas Day Four!


Hey!

(Hope you like the Christmassy make over my blog got!)

Today I'm posting about my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette. I bought this palette on Monday while shopping in Belfast and I've been in love since. It's a perfect mixture of colours for me! It has the matte nudes/browns, which I love, for a daytime or subtle look and the most beautiful shimmer shades to brighten up a daily look or dazzle during the night! 




I honestly don't think there is a shade in here which I couldn't rock! I was looking at the bright pink shimmer shade and the navy beside it hesitantly wondering if I actually could rock these.. The pink shade 'Harajuku' I think could look great on the lid to brighten up an eye look. Paired with a nice cat eye and lashes this could look super girly yet edgy! The navy blue colour 'Danger' when swatched is the most beautiful colour with iridescent blue sparkles within it and I will most definitely be rocking this with 'Serious' and 'Blackout' in a smokey eye, amazing! (Maybe I'll post some Gwen palette make up ideas soon!)

One of the biggest things worth mentioning is the packaging. I'm a sucker for nice packaging and omg does this palette tick all my boxes! It is monochrome with gold on the outside, great classic colours, and then the design makes its really cool looking and very Gwen.



I have to admit, it was definitely the eyeshadow shades that sold me on this palette. It's an amazing buy and perfect for anyone looking for a Christmas gift for her as I say many girls would wear these shades!




Here are the swatches I took of the shades all in natural light then with a flash:

(Left/bottom > Right/top: Blonde, Bathwater, Skimp, Steady, Punk)




(Left/bottom > Right/top: Baby, Anaheim, Stark, Zone, Serious)





(Left/bottom > Right/top: Pop, Harajuku, Danger, 1987, Blackout)




I hope you liked this palette and if you want to see any of the shades in more detail or a certain shade inspired make up look let me know, I think that could be a cool idea!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡
xo
M.









No comments:

Post a Comment