Thursday 3 December 2015

Haul time.. Blogmas Day Three!



Hi again!
To be honest, I haven't been able to control myself this month when it comes to shopping. If I've seen something I want I 'had' to get it.. Right? (That's how it works obvs) So this is gonna be a long one...
But it works to your advantage, here's some of the loot I picked up during the month of November and I hope you like it/wanna buy some of it!! 
I'll also try my best to link everything for you!




I'll start first off with my new make up products! I saw some things I just really wanted to try and some things that I had to get.. (thanks gwen.)





One of my biggest purchases this month was the Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay! I absolutely love every shade. It's got the perfect mixture of matte brown/nudes and shimmer shades so I can use it for daytime wear and for a night out. It'll definitely be an everyday palette! It's sold out on the urban decay website but I got mine in Debenhams so they could have it in stock. (More on this coming soon and swatches!!) edit: find my review here!




I purchased some new lip products and a new blush.

I got the Topshop Matte Lipstick in Role Model, Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lips in the shade Nudist, NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Transylvannia and the Bobbi Brown Blush in Berry. I love the berry shade and I know it's a tad dark for the cheeks but I've been wanted to rock that kind of eyeshadow colour for a while and couldn't find the shade I wanted until I seen this and it's super pigmented so I'll let you know how that goes!
As far as lip colours go I'm pretty obsessed with Topshop lipsticks and have been for some time, they're consistently good and really pigmented with such a wide range of colours!

Onto accessories!




The one thing that continuously catches my eye is anything iridescent or holographic. I'm bordering on obsessed.. So when I seen this clutch in New Look it was a no brainer! It's so beautiful and it definitely won't go unnoticed!
I also FINALLY got myself some Quay Australia sunglasses in the Invader style! I've lusted after these babies for more than a year after I saw someone post a photo of themselves in the gold pair and I fell in love! They're super quirky and cute! I was roaming Topshop's 'New In' section when I came across these and squealed a little inside as they sold out EVERYWHERE. I even searched eBay and Depop looking for a decent priced pair for months to no avail so you can guess how excited I was when I noticed these were back in stock! I snatched them up straight away but as there was only black and white available I went for the white for something different and when I rock them in summer I'll hopefully have a tan!




Primark nails are a fav of mine and I am rarely seen without them on. A full post on these is to follow and this rose gold bracelet for £1 is a steal it's gorgeous!



My next purchase was an AMAZING one, I'll be making a full post about these next as they are amazing and I really can't speak highly enough about them! They are my Milk + Blush clip in ombre hair extensions in spaced out. I'll link my post about them HERE incase 
you're interested! (This photo also includes my amazing new head band from H&M) 
(。♥‿♥。)





This photo also shows my new iPhone 6 Plus phone case which I may be slightly in love with. I ordered this from eBay for a couple of pound but I have found out that Skinnydip also have a very similar one which I'll link here!

I also bought these flat over the knee boots, which I absolutely love! They're from eBay again and they came brand new in a box wrapped up really well. They're super comfortable and I love the length especially as I'm quite tall.




My last purchases have been socks! I've never been so obsessed, I just love cloud print anything so when I seen these Lazy Oaf socks I couldn't resist and they're so cute!
Also, these transparent socks from Primark are really cute! I'm looking forward to pairing them with a cute pair of strappy heels for winter! 






- - - - -

Ok, so lets start on my clothing buys! I can promise you there are less of these!

【=◈︿◈=】


My favourite clothing items for November have to be my Porter Robinson x Galaxxxy Worlds collab. These are just so amazing and so beautiful, I really love mine. I got the sweatshirt and tee from the second batch and both batches sold out in hours (or well much less). I'm so glad I got them! I also posted this on instagram (follow me.. shameless promo) and Porter liked it.. ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦


I also made a purchase from Dorothy Perkins this month and got this wine pinafore (pinny) and faux shearling jacket.
Both of these are so nice and also look great together!
I'm really impressed, Dorothy Perkins also do a great range of sizes as their size range goes up to a size 22 on the majority of the items. Then to accommodate for everyone they have a curve range which goes from size 18-28! 




I also made two cuuute purchases from Primark this month. It's always a fav. I got a black polar neck ribbed tee for under my pinafore and also the cutest knitted cape. It has a fur hood and is super cosy for this time of year! I really love it!

I also couldn't walk past these pink Star Wars pj leggings! They're so cute and also a little geeky, right up my street. The pink is my favourite shade and the animations are so cool! They are so comfortable and they have the best length for me! Definitely a favourite buy. And for £8 they were an absolute steal!





I definitely hope you saw something you liked/want to check out!

If you want to ask me anything more about these products please feel free too and if you want me to make a more in depth post about any of this please let me know. I'd definitely be more than happy!!


(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡


xo 

M














No comments:

Post a Comment