Monday 7 December 2015

FOTD/MOTD.. Blogmas day seven!!


Hi guys!

Here's my casual FOTD for just shopping with friends! I will definitely do a Christmas party one soon also!



I did my make up early afternoon with these products:

Rimmel foundation, Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer in light, Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit (very well loved!), Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (highlighted areas), Mac blush in Harmony to set my contour, Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder on my highlighted areas and to set my face, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle, Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel in Stare, Gwen Stefani U|rban Decay Eyeshadow Palette, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, Primark Lashes in Intense, Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner, Mac Lip Pencil in Soar and Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita!





I was out with friends and I came back before heading out later. I left my make up untouched and this was it late in the evening before going out again..



There is genuinely little difference and I would swear by these products for longevity! 

Hope you seen some products you wanna check out!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M






No comments:

Post a Comment