Tuesday 8 December 2015

Top 3 Plus Size Winter/Christmas Party Looks.. Blogmas day eight!




Hi! Here's my top 3 plus size winter/Christmas party looks for this year!


1. This Little Mistress dress available on Evans, New Look Wide Fit barely there heels, River Island clutch and a Missguided lace effect cuff.






2. ASOS Top & Short co-ord, New Look Wide Fit heeled shoe, Faith silver clutch bag, Mac Diva lipstick.




3. Missguided tie up dress, Boohoo lace up knee high boots, Missguided clutch bag, ASOS ear cuff & Stud and Elegant Touch nails in Constellation.

If you want anymore idea's let me know!! Thanks!


(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M




2 comments:

  1. love these, the second one is my fave!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it's definitely one of my favourites too, something I'd rock for sure!

      Delete