Tuesday 15 December 2015

Beauty/Make Up Needs.


Hi guys!


Here's my beauty and make up needs that I use ALL year round. They're basically the products I can't do without!


1. Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave Balm. My holy grail for a primer. So good!!




2. Ari By Ariana Grande. (I can't talk about this enough <3 it's just my favourite scent ever!!)



3. Batiste Dry Shampoo (Dark). Really good for those in between days and great as I've been using a lot of hair masks on my hair lately!




4. Garnier Skin Naturals Miceller Water This does help to clear up my skin, obviously, when I use it in my skin care routine!





5. Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade The most perfect highlight shade and for my paler girls out there this would be amazing on you also!!




6. Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner One of my favourite eyeliners ever and I'e tried a LOT.


7. Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter. So moisturing and the smell is so good. Mmm.



8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit. Bae. I have mine in Medium.




These are a few items which I use constantly all year around! I'm sure there's more I can't think of but tell me some of your all time favourites.. I need to try some new beauty/make up items!!



(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment