Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Jumpers.. Blogmas day nine!



Hey guys!

Here's my top picks for plus size xmas jumpers 2015! There's a lot to pick from with Boohoo, Simply Be, Evans and Dorothy Perkins (up to size 22) having a great selection!

1. Christmas Reindeer jumper from Simply Be.





2. Grey Bah Hum Pug Sweatshirt from Evans.


3. Red Fairisle Christmas Jumper from Dorothy Perkins.


4. Navy 3D Robin Motif Jumper from Evans.


5. Navy Team Rudolph Sweatshirt from Evans.


6. Christmas Neon Fairisle Jumper from Simply Be.


7. Navy Christmas Tree Jumper from Dorothy Perkins.


8. Purple Snowman Jumper from Evans.


9. Navy Santa's No.1 Girl Jumper from Dorothy Perkins.


10. Christmas Bears Snowball Jumper from Simply Be.



Now, I also know this time of year in these jumpers can be spent in warm houses or bars etc with friends so I decided to also post some fun Christmas t-shirts and tops!

1. For something a little less 'in your face' kind of Christmas top there is this Christmas Sparkle and Shine Top from Simply Be.


2. Christmas Reindeer Print Jersey Top from Simply Be.


3. Sparkly Christmas Print Jersey Top from Simply Be.


4. Christmas Tree Tee from Simply Be.



So that's my top picks for this year! Hopefully you found one you liked or even a place to spend some time having a look as they've got lots for Christmas on those sites!

I also have my own 'Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal' Christmas jumper (if you can name the films 5 points to you!! It's my fav) which I managed to get on eBay! It's definitely worth a look there as well!!

Thanks!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I got the same one from the movie Home Alone! Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal =) Love your blog btw!

    www.ginokelleners.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's my Christmas fav! thank you, your blog is amazing also.. and your christmas tree shopping post looked super fun!

      Delete