Tuesday 1 December 2015

Favourite Plus Size Stores


Hi!
I thought for a first ‘real’ post I would post where I currently shop to find the best plus sized items. This list includes some of my favourite shops which I frequently buy from (probably too often) and shops which I have occasionally purchased from.
If you’ve any questions about sizing, length, what I bought and how I styled it (I’ll be adding posts on this very soon especially coming up to the Christmas party season), or any other question please feel free to ask me!
I also included some the links to the pages mentioned that I’ve used.
Shops which I buy from on a weekly basis are:
Asos  (They also carry many plus size brands!)
Very (They are the equivalent of an online department store, anything you need will be on this site!)
Stores which I ocasionally shop from are:
Simply Be (Recently bought SprinkleOfGlitters dungaree dress from here, it’s so beautiful!)
Stores which carry plus size clothes but I don’t shop at as frequently:
There are more stores which I haven’t purchased from which do sell larger sizes and are high street brands such as Matalan, Yours Clothing, Next, Curvissa, House Of Fraser, Littlewoods and TK Maxx.
Hopefully you maybe found a new place to spend your free time browsing and your money on!
M xo
(◠‿◠✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment