Wednesday 2 December 2015

MOTD/FOTD December 1st - Blogmas Day Two!



Hi guys!

Today I thought I would post my FOTD for December 1st! It was a casual make up kinda day as I was doing a few things and then working in the evening!

This is my basic 'everyday' look so you can get an idea of what I usually wear.





- - - - -

Here's a photo which includes all the products I used and I'll go into more detail on them all below!




This looks like a lot but I always say it takes a lot of make up to look 'natural'.




Face products & links: (Top picture) 

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream, Mac Powder Blush in Harmony, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and GentleNo7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer, Mac Prep + Prime Fix +, Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation, Benefit High Beam Highlighter, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water.   

(Bottom picutre)


Face tutorial:
I firstly put my No7 primer on my forehead and cheeks, followed by my L'oreal primer on my nose and general chin area then under my eyes to blur my pores and where I need the best coverage/way to stop my make up from moving as they are problem areas. I use my Rimmel foundation all over my face and apply it with a damp beauty blender (I spray it with my fix + as this is amazing for applying my makeup evenly and flawlessly, and it also helps to blend as I have dry skin.) 

I then apply my Mac powder blush as contour as this is a 'cool' brown and really gives me a good shadow colour and also warms up my forehead/face colour. I then apply a few dabs of high beam to my forehead, cheek bones, bridge of my nose and a small amount to my chin and blend again with a damp beauty blender. I then apply a small sweep of Mac's soft and gentle on my cheeks and set the rest of my face with the Rimmel loose powder and under my eyes with the L'Oreal pressed powder. I really adore both of these products for a flawless finish!

As a final step I spray the smashbox primer all over my face like a setting spray as I feels it helps keep my makeup in place and also takes away any caked look I can get from setting my make up with a powder! 




Eye/Lip Tutorial: I start with my eyebrows after my face is finished. I apply my Illamasqua brow gel with an angled brush and try to give the front an 'ombre' effect. I then apply my winged eyeliner using my NYX eye marker but I do tend to change between that and my Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen! I then move onto my lips and prep them by using my lip scrub followed by my lip balm. I let this settle into my lips and then apply my mascara. I love this Maybelline one but I have repurchased it in the very black but not waterproof as I found it VERY hard to remove even with eye make up remover. After applying a few coats of this (I prefer thicker mascara) I move onto my lips! I line them with my Mac lip pencil in Soar and then fill them in with Twig. My lipstick is basically done as I wear this ALL the time and it's one of my favourite everyday Mac lipsticks along with Mehr.

Here's a side angled picture of my face so you can see the contour and detail closer of my make up!



Please ask me anything about any of these products and also tell me your favourite everyday products I want to try more!!

Thank you!

xo

M

੭व(๑• .̫ •๑) ✧

Also.. Follow me on








No comments:

Post a Comment