Thursday 4 February 2016

New Make Up Haul

Okay, so to be honest, the last seven days I have kinda splurged a bit on make up.. I can't help it, it's my guilty pleasure. Once I see a product I want it goes on my list and one by one I check them off! Also sending me into Debenhams beauty hall can be a dangerous mission for my poor bank card, oops!

So I thought I'd update you on what I got and some first impressions for the products I have used already!



1. Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette for £35 I think this is a great product. I wasn't sure at first but it's great for my day to day make up and the pinker shades are amazing for a night time look! There is a shade which could be used as contour and possibly 2 or 3 highlight and blush shades. I have to admit I love when a product has more than one use and this can contour, highlight and add blush to my face daily - perfect!

2. Mac Lip Pencil in Nightmoth. I got this to match my Ariana Grande x Mac Viva Glam Lipstick and it's a perfect colour. It's a great dark vampy red/purple. I wore at at the weekend and it lasted all night without needing to be topped up even though it's a very dark colour and I was drinking (all night)!

3. Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation. I haven't tried this yet but these look amazing. I also hear Nikkie Tutorials talking about them a lot so they must be GOOD. (She's my makeup guru)

4. Mac Lipstick in Diva (Matte). This is the most gorgeous blue toned red. I'm obsessed! I can't believe I never owned this sooner, it's my absolute favourite! I seen this on a friend and had to have it and  I wore it a few times recently and it's amazing. (It's a Mac Lipstick so my hopes are always high!)

5. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. This is made in Japan and really cute. I love everything about it - the packaging, the product and where it's made! It's also produced by Tsubasa Masiwaka a Japanese model.

6. EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation. This foundation is so good. I would say it's medium to full coverage. It lasts well on my dry skin without moving or leaving me patchy after a while which is great and for the price I really cannot fault it!

7. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Honey Bear. These lip sticks have the most gorgeous gold packaging and they are so hydrating which is perfect for this time of year! It would be a sheer lipstick which is also extremely pigmented, amazing. I want more of these and the melted lipsticks! Too Faced can do no wrong in my eyes.

So there's my little haul, I love all these products and I'm excited to use them all a few times! If there's anything else you think I should have picked up let me know!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment