Thursday 25 February 2016

Snapshot: Wednesday 24th February 2016.


Yesterday was my little sister's 20th birthday. We spent Tuesday night making the kinder bueno cheesecake and messy cupcakes! We honestly haven't made either before and went out on a whim and gave them a go.. To be honest I think they turned out pretty well! (More on those later!)

We spend yesterday afternoon shopping as she treated herself to dungarees and a cute stripey top from Topshop among other things! Obviously, I was tagging along and trying to be good as pay day is two days away but I managed to get my hands on a few necessities from Boots and my local Chemist (Drugstore). I had to have great restraint here as I could have easily come away with arms full of items as the drugstore has really stepped up it's game lately! There were so many amazing items that are making it onto my wish list to get trying out asap! I'll post a mini-haul for you guys here..


3. Botanics 100% Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz - £3.99 (currently on offer - £5.99 full price)


We came home and our family visited and I ate my body weight in food and had a few drinks. We put all the food we made and snacks out on the table our selection kept me happy anyway..



It was a good day. I ended it by writing this post while enjoying my last drink, my view right now looks like this..

I couldn't manage to get a great outfit photo today but I did my best again making great use of photobooth on my mac lol.. 

I wore an old Warehouse striped swing dress which has short sleeves and a high neck. It's just a loose stretchy jersey material but I absolutely love the stripe on this and it's one of my favourite Warehouse pieces ever! I have it paired with a Henry Holland tartan scarf and my vintage Levi's denim jacket from Urban Renewal. This is my typical style, comfy yet I like to look like I made an effort, I hope! On my bottom half I just wore black tights and my ankle high black and white converse! 

For my make-up I did my signature full coverage face with a warm toned contour and Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny. Duh.


Hope you all had a great 'hump day', being off work this week is amazing. Having time to chill is always great. I'm off to watch Teen Wolf & Pretty Little Liars now. I genuinely look forward to Wednesdays to catch up!! What shows are you hooked on at the minute? Let me know!

Find me here:

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M.

2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look delicious! I LOVE Boots Botanics, havent tried that toning spritz though. Any good? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I really noticed a difference especially when wearing highlighter as the texture on my face had been reduced. Definitely worth a buy!

      Delete