Monday 8 February 2016

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Say hello to your new black liquid eyeliner obsession! 



I seen these eyeliners everywhere online. Anyone who had an interest in Korean/Japanese makeup has posted multiple times about these! The packaging is so cute and they caught my eye. 

I remember Marzia Bisognin using this in a YouTube tutorial and her eyeliner looked flawless, I needed this product but couldn't find it readily available here in the UK. Then I very recently saw Fleur De Force talk about this eyeliner after she picked it up in Japan and her eyeliner also looked amazing. I knew then and there I needed this eyeliner. I searched the internet for this product and came across it on eBay! It was a great price (£7.99 incl. delivery, super affordable!) and its so cute! I couldn't resist it! 

When this eyeliner arrived I was so surprised!! It's amazing. The tip is ultra thin at the top, perfect for my sharp cat eye that I love. The brush itself if very soft so you can vary the pressure to get extremely thin lines to thick lines to fill in your desired shape - so versatile! The packaging it very 'kawaii' and helped to sell the product to me. I'm a sucker for packaging!

This eyeliner is produced by Japanese model Tsubasa Masuwaka. She released the whole Dolly Wink range which includes eyelashes, glue and nail polishes to name a few products! Check them out also!

I'm such a fan of this and definitely 100% recommend this to everyone! Here's a picture of my make up from the weekend when I used my eyeliner for the first time:


That cat eye - yaaaaas! Here's a closer picture for you to see what this eyeliner looks like up close, this photo was taken a few hours after I applied the eyeliner. The staying power was great especially as my eczema on my eyelids is so bad at the minute and I have an oil based moisturiser and ointment under my makeup! (This is also the reason for the SLIGHT bleeding out of the line on top of my tight line but I am unbelievably impressed)


As you can probably tell I love this product and I will be repurchasing a back up of this pretty soon. This is my new favourite eyeliner!

Have any of you tried this eyeliner and what do you think? If not, would you purchase it in the future? Let me know!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment