Wednesday 6 January 2016

Top 5's of 2015!




Ok, so I'm a bit late to the game here as it's like a week into 2016 BUT I really wanted to do my Top 5's of 2015. It's been a cool year and here's some of my favourite things!

Beauty & Make Up:
1. Soar lip liner (Mac). This guy is my forever faithful. It's my go to for every look!
2.Twig Lipstick (Mac). Goes perfectly with Soar and is always a perfect everyday shade for me and I wear it out all the time. I've my last one down to the bottom and I need a new one asap - absolutely one of my favourite lipsticks ever!!
3. Nivea Mens Aftershave Balm in Sensitive. <3 Best primer and never breaks the bank - what more could you want?!
4. Primark Eyelashes. They've such a variety but intense and sultry are my favs!
5. Lightscapade (Mac). This is one of my favourite highlighters as it works for me in winter when I've paler skin and in summer for a casual highlight. When I'm tanner and want that disco ball feel I love I grab my Soft & Gentle!

Albums (top 7):
1. Blurryface. This is one of my favourites ever and Twenty One Pilots never disappoint. When I seen them in August this album sounded amazing live!
2. American Candy. Duh. The Maine have been one of my favourite bands since I've been a teen and anything they put out always has a special place in my heart but THIS ALBUM. This is definitely one of my favourite things they've ever released! Yes. (Also they just released 3 covers.. You gotta check them out too!)
3. Worlds Remixed. My love for Porter Robinson goes unmatched. His Worlds album was 100% my favourite album of 2014 (and basically most of 2015 too as I listened to it over 700 times on spotify this year?!) but this remixed album gives Worlds a revamp and is a really fun listen!
4. Little Machines. Lights is one of those artists I just love. Anything she releases is amazing and this album is the same. It's a great listen from start to finish and the bonus songs are some of my favourite she's ever released.
5. Happy People. Peace's first album was one of my favourite albums ever but this one tops it! I couldn't get enough of it and I can confirm live it might just be even better!! 
6. Every Open Eye. If you thought CHVRCHES first album was good this one is amazing. I've just been listening to it from back to front since it was released!
7. Bieber's new album has to be mentioned too.. So many good songs!

Films:
1. Whiplash
2. Star Wars
3. Avengers
4. Sisters
5. Birdman

Games (Top 3):
1. Super Mario Maker
2. Until Dawn
3. Splatoon

Youtube Channels:
1. Dan and Phil Games
2. Jake Roper/VSauce 3
3. Nikkie Tutorials
4. Sprinkle of Glitter
5. Hazel Hayes

Bloggers/Blogs:
1. Zoella
2. Sprinkle of Glitter
3. The Sunday Girl
4. Caroline Hirons
5. Makeup Geek

So, there you have it some of my favourites from 2015! Let me know what were some of your favourite things!


Find me here:
Bloglovin'
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment