Friday 22 January 2016

Missguided Plus Size Outfits!

Now I've time to chill after work I've been looking for outfits online to wear to my friends birthday next weekend and I came across some amazing things on Missguided Plus Size!

The new products that have been released lately are so gorgeous and there are so many items I want.. Maybe a wish list post shall follow this!?

I'm currently obsessed with these two dresses and thought I'd post two outfits inspired by these two items with products only from Missguided. The selection on the website at the minute is amazing!


- - - - -

Look 1:




Dress, Boots, Earrings, Bag.

Look 2: Think I'm going to order this dress - in love!



Dress, Shoes, Bag, Earrings.


I love these looks and they're very 'me'. Let me know if you'd wear any of these products and what you'd pair them with!

Find me here:
Bloglovin'
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr


(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment