Monday 25 January 2016

Ariana Grande x Mac Viva Glam Collection

I assume anyone who's read any of my previous posts knows I LOVE Ariana. So, naturally, whenever I heard about her collab with Mac Viva Glam I was super excited, two of my favourites! I even mentioned it in my wish list for 2016 which you can find HERE. I also seen online it was due to launch January 13th so I patiently waited and it only became available on the North American website - Boo. Being me I obviously tweeted Mac in a frenzy and they replied to say it would be available in the UK on the 21st January (yay!) so I bought it as soon as I could that day! I believe it won't be in stores until this weekend (approx.) so hopefully this gives you some insight into the product first!

Ariana's style is one of my favourites ever and I couldn't wait to see what she would come up with. She brought out a Matte Lipstick and a Lipglass. The theme she went for is kind of a bad girl/good girl vibe as most people have a bit of both!





The packing is Mac's standard packaging with a metallic red on the lipstick and Ariana's signature in red on both products!


The lipstick is a dark vampy red with purple tones through it. Such a gorgeous colour which can be worn lightly as a dark red or as shown in the swatches. It's an amazing Mac quality matte lipstick which doesn't look to be too drying and has amazing staying power. Perfect for a dark shade!



The lipglass is a pale pinky/nude with glitter throughout. It's an amazing gloss and I'm so excited to try it out as it's so far from what I'd usually wear. When swatched on my had the gloss looked pretty sheer so I'm also sure it would be great on top of so many shades and not just the lipstick in this collection!


I swatched both the colours side by side here:
These two are under a white light.



The following two are taken with a flash.



I'm totally and utterly obsessed with both of these and thinking of doing 2 make up looks inspired by these - a bad girl and good girl look! Let me know if that interests you!

If you wanna treat yo' self to these the link is here. ALL proceeds go to the Mac Aids Fund which is amazing and makes spending that money a little easier and makes me a little less guilty lol!

Also if you have these products what do you think? If you don't, do you want to try and purchase them? Let me know!

(◍•ᴗ•◍) - ♡

xo

M


No comments:

Post a Comment