So. It's been a while.
To be honest I kinda didn't know what I wanted to be posting for a while and took a short break until I really got the urge to start posting again and more regularly! I had a lot going on and just needed a little me time..
But that's done now and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and what better way than to do a favourites post!! An extremely late one if I'm honest but better late than never, yeah?
Anyway, here's my favourites for March 2016!
1. L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Foundation. This is one of my favourite drug store foundations if not my favourite! I use so many different foundations but this one is great for a full day of makeup ie. work where i'm out from about 9am to 6pm, as it doesn't move or dry out my skin too much which can be a big problem for me. I've been loving this for it's coverage also, it covers all my redness and dark circles (that being said I still place a little concealer under my eyes.. Staying up late to watch 'one more episode' before an early morning eyes need a little more tlc!)
2. Dior Airflash Foundation. This is a spray on foundation. To be honest I wasn't one hundred percent sure how I was going to feel about this but after seeing it pop up everywhere on YouTube tutorials and seeing some of my absolute favourite people use it (Jeffree Star, Nikkie Tutorials and Patrick Star) I knew I needed to try this out. As it's on the more expensive side I only use this if I'm going out or have something on where I've a full face of makeup on and not in my daily makeup routine. When talking to the staff at the Dior counter I picked it up at she suggested wearing it as a top coat of foundation over another for a flawless finish to save the product and make it last longer. I use it on top of my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick as that's my number one foundation at the moment and I'm absolutely in love with the finish it gives me. I find it leaves a more matte finish to my MF foundation as I find it can also be slightly oily on me so this balances out for a flawless look all night! I'm in love.
3. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser. I have definitely found this is helping to stop my skin getting clogged up and stopping me getting breakouts. I have really dry skin on my eyes (around my eyes I suffer from ezcema) and cheeks but I'm oiler on my t-zone and around my chin area. I struggled to find a moisturiser which kept my skin from drying out during the day but also stopped my pores from clogging up in my oiler areas. This works perfect for me and it's really light weight! It keeps me moisturised all day and I even love the smell when applying it.
4. Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner. I'm actually really seeing results from this and I'm so surprised for such a small price tag! I had darker patches around my chin from past blemishes and I can really see them fading. I also noticed the texture on the tops of my cheeks fading too! I'm trying so hard to get the texture of my skin away so if anyone has any tips please send them my way!
5. Morphe 35T Palette. I love the colours in this palette. They're warm taupe, brown and shimmer shades. It's so gorgeous and I definitely think this palette is under appreciated. I'm serious, for such a small price tag I'm surprised more people don't have this as a makeup collection staple! Also, I just purchased the 35K palette so expect posts on that soon!
6. BaByliss Pro Curling Wand. I find this so easy and so great to use to create tight curls or loose waves! For really tight curls which last me days I curl each piece then pin it up and when my whole head is cool I take it down or leave it over night. For slightly looser curls I just curl the hair, spray with hairspray and let it cool and then run my fingers through it to separate the curls! For loose waves I do the same as the second method and when it's cool I brush it through for gorgeous beachy-summer vibes hair! And for just less than £20 this curling wand is a steal! It also has multiple heat settings so if like me you wear extensions or don't want to damage your own hair the lowest setting is perfect to still get great curls!
In terms of other favourites in March I was obsessed with Tattoo Fixers! I never got to watch a full episode as I just saw bits here and there but I finally watched every episode. It's a great show and despite the backlash that was online I really enjoyed it.. and Jay and Sketch. They're both so beautiful! lol
I also started a new thing called Music Fridays so on the last Friday of the month I'll post my playlist for that month which will be an eclectic mix of all my favourite tunes from the previous month! March's is up on the blog so check it out HERE!
That's everythinig for March and expect more posts and fun things soon!!